Scrub 'em up with love" Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this campaign is Factory X Pty Ltd
- By nominating an eligible hospital as part of this campaign, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The nomination period opens at 4pm October 13 2020 and closes at 4pm October 20 2020. One nomination is permitted per person.
- A hospital is eligible to be nominated if it is located in Australia or New Zealand and at the date of your nomination, is either administering coronavirus tests or admitting patients with coronavirus. Incomplete, indecipherable, lost or ineligible nominations will be deemed invalid.
- Factory X Pty Ltd will donate a total of 10,000 scrubs to eligible hospitals nominated within the Nomination Period, distributed pro rata to the proportion of nominations that each hospital received during the Nomination Period (rounded to the nearest whole number). If for any reason, any or all scrubs are unavailable, Factory X Pty Ltd may substitute the scrubs with an item of equal value. If for any reason, a hospital does not accept a donation of scrubs, Factory X Pty Ltd may, in its discretion, donate those scrubs to any one or more of the other nominated hospitals.
- You agree that Factory X Pty Ltd may use your first name and any 'thank you message' submitted by you, in any media for an unlimited period, without compensation, in connection with this campaign, including by sending it to the nominated hospital and sharing it with the public on Factory X Pty Ltds various digital platforms.